Summer Sausage Salad
Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day than a quick and easy salad. This Summer Sausage Salad is full of color and nutrition and can be made with whatever you already have. Combined with a sweet and tanging vinaigrette and you are set!
- 16 Oz Summer Sausage, Diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1-2 Radishes, Sliced
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1-3 Spring Onions, Sliced
- 3 Large Carrots, Peeled And Diced
- 1 Block Of Your Favorite Cheese, Diced
- Handful Of Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 3 Large Basil Leaves, Chopped
- ½ Cup Italian Dressing
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
How to Make
Prepare all ingredients and place them into a large bowl and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.